Viewing Your Exercise Programs
In this article:
Viewing Your Exercises
When your Healthcare Provider emails you an exercise program, the first step is to create a Client Portal account. If you don't have an account yet, you will be prompted to create one when you open the email from your clinician (if you already have an account you will be prompted to log in).
To access your exercises:
1. Open the email from your clinician.
2. Click on the "Your Exercise Program" link.
*If you don't have a Client Portal account, you'll be prompted to create one.
3. Your exercises are now viewable!
Pro Tip: See Printing Your Exercises below to print your exercise set. Enjoy your program!
Printing Your Exercises
When you open the email from your clinician you will be taken directly to the exercise program. To print this exercise program:
1. Click on the "Print" button above your exercise program.
2. A menu will drop down showing the print options. You can view each of these formats by clicking on them and they will load in your computers print screen.
Once you found the format you like, follow your computers printing prompts.
To print previous exercises, head to the "Home" button and select the exercise set you want to print. Follow the above steps to print the exercise set.