- Getting started
- Building your exercise set
- Add parameters to multiple exercises
- Using dividers
- How to delete content
1. To build a program, find the exercises you want by searching the database.
2. Preview an exercise by double tapping.
3. To add the exercise to your Exercise Set, hold and drag the exercise to the right.
1. The Exercise Editor can be found by swiping to the left. To return to the database of exercises, swipe right.
2. Arrange the exercises by holding and dragging into place.
3. Tap on the title of the exercise to edit.
1. Select an exercise by double tapping, or select all exercises by triple tapping.
2. Access the parameters pane on the right of the Exercise Editor. Use the slider wheels to quickly select a number, then click 'Apply'.
If you don't see an arrow for the Parameters Pane on your device when you select an exercise, you can access it by using the "Params" button at the top
Dividers are like Headers within your program and can be used to separate content and add clarity in an Exercise Set.
1. Navigate to the '+ Divider' button on the bottom of the Exercise Editor.
2. Choose a title from the dropdown menu or click on the Divider to enter custom information, then drag it into place.
1. Tap the checkbox to select the content, then tap the trashcan at the top right.
2. You can also drag the content to the top of the Exercise Set into the trash can.