Customizing your database to match how you teach exercise is a great way to speed up building an exercise program!
1. To edit an exercise, click on the picture.
2. Edit the content within the exercise.
3. If you've re-ordered or deleted an image and the thumbnail no longer matches the exercise, you can 'Clear Default Thumbnail'. The first image will now be used for the thumbnail.
4. Exercises that have been edited can be found in your main Database as well as the 'Custom' tab, signified with a folder corner.
Duplicating exercies allows you to save multiple versions of instructions, dosages, etc.
1. Select the exercise you want to duplicate, then select 'Duplicate' at the bottom right corner.
A helpful tip on How To Select Exercises
1. Select the exercise you want to delete, then select 'Delete' at the bottom right corner.