- How to separate windows
- How to organize tabs
- How to minimize/maximize windows
- Drag exercises between windows
SimpleSet allows you to work with multiple Exercise Sets at the same time, a very powerful feature!
1. Windows can be separated by pulling down on a tab and dropped back in by dragging into the Exercise Editor.
1. Tabs can be organized by sliding left and right.
1. Windows can be minimized for later use.
1. Separate the Exercise Sets, select the exercises you want then drag them into the second Exercise Set.
A helpful tip on How To Select Exercises