- Getting started
- How to select exercises
- How to edit exercises
- How to re-order exercises
- How to reflect exercise images left/right
- Add a coversheet
1. To build an exercise program, click 'New Exercise Set' on the top left.
2. Drag and drop content into the Exercise Editor, which is located on the right half of the screen.
1. Use 'Command + Click' (Mac) or 'Control + Click' (PC) to select one or more exercises.
2. Use the Lasso to select one or more exercises quickly.
1. Click on the title of the Exercise to open it for editing.
1. Use the drag bars to move exercises into the order you want them.
1. Use the toggle switch to change the horizontal orientation of the images.
Coversheets can be helpful for adding education information and instructions to an Exercise Program.
1. Navigate to the 'Coversheet' tab at the top right of the Exercise Editor.
2. Add the text and/or images that you want.
3. The information will show up at the top of your client's Online Exercise Set and the first page of a PDF.