- The client manager
- How edit client information
- How to archive clients
- How to view exercise set edit history
All the information about your client and their Exercise Sets is displayed in the Client Manager.
1. Navigate to the Client Manager.
2. Search for a Client using the search bar.
- Create a new Client Profile.
- 'Updated' displays the last date an Exercise Set was saved.
- When an Exercise Set is emailed an envelope icon will show next to the 'Updated' column, confirming it was sent on that date.
- To enable or disable an Exercise Set, toggle the 'On/Off' button.
1. To edit the Client name or email address, click 'Edit' to the left of the client name.
2. To edit the name of an Exercise Set, click 'Rename' to the left of the filename.
Clients that are no longer active can be moved out of the main Client Manager.
1. To remove a Client, click 'Archive' to the right of the Clients name.
2. Client information will no longer show up in the main Client Manager, but can still be access in the 'Archived Clients' tab.
1. To view edits made to a Client's Exercise Set, open the Exercise Set and click on the 'History' tab.
2. Information removed will be displayed in RED, while information added will be displayed in YELLOW. You can download a list of the changes made using the button on the left.