- Creating a group folder
- Invite users to group folder
- Add exercise sets to group folder
- Manage group folder permissions
Users can share custom protocols and other Exercise Sets using Group Folders.
1. Navigate to the Folder Manager.
2. Navigate to 'Groups I Own' and use the 'Add' button to create a folder.
1. Click on 'Users' to add people to the Folder.
2. Enter a username or email address to add people to your folder.
3. When someone is added to the Folder, it will show up under 'Groups I Have Joined' in their Folder Manager.
1. Choose 'Save Exercise Set', then 'Save to Folder' to save an Exercise Set to the Group Folder.
2. If the Exercise Set is saved to a folder already, drag the Exercise Set into the Group Folder.
1. Click on 'Users' next to the Folder Name, then 'Manage Group Users'.
The User can use the Exercise Sets and edit them for delivery, but cannot save edits to the Group Folder.
The User can use the Exercise Sets and can save edits to the Group Folder.