In this article:
Important: In order to link clients between SimpleSet and coreplus, you must first create the client profile within coreplus, NOT SimpleSet. You can then open the client in SimpleSet by clicking the "Open in SimpleSet" button inside of the coreplus client profile.
Step 1: Enable SimpleSet in coreplus
- Login to your coreplus account
- Click the Add-Ons menu and select SimpleSet:
- Click the “Enable” button and agree to the terms of service:
- coreplus will generate a unique “Access-token” for you. Copy the unique “Access-token” (pink area)
Step 2: Add the coreplus Access Token to your SimpleSet account:
- Head on over to: https://simpleset.app/#/clinician/settings/integrations
- Select coreplus from the drop-down menu, and paste the Access Token into the Api Key field:
- Click Save. Hurray! You are now integrated with coreplus:
Step 3: To open a coreplus Client in SimpleSet…
- Open coreplus and then open your client’s profile. Click the “Open in SimpleSet” button on the top right:
- Your client will be automatically opened in SimpleSet! (You will be prompted to login if you are not already logged in.)
- If the client that you are getting a 403 error code for was first added to SimpleSet by a colleague, the person that added the client is the "owner" of this client. Ensure that your manager has allowed client sharing permissions in order to view this client
- Important if you are on a shared workstation: When you click the "Open Patient in SimpleSet" button in coreplus, it does not automatically log you into SimpleSet. Instead it copies the patient details to whatever user is already logged into SimpleSet. So double check that you are logged into the correct SimpleSet account, before you open patients from coreplus.