In this article:
How to Integrate SimpleSet with Nookal
1. Log in to your Nookal account. In the top right of the page click "Set Up", then "Integrations", and scroll down to select SimpleSet. Activate it, then click "Configure"
2. Copy the API key
3. Now head to your SimpleSet account. Go to Settings, then Integrations, scroll down until you find Nookal and paste in the API key. Click Save
4. You are now integrated - woohoo!! Enjoy quick and easy charting :)
How To Chart
1. In Nookal, click the "Open in SimpleSet" button from the Clinical Notes page to open a patient
2. In SimpleSet, click the "Add to Nookal" button to save an exercise program back to Nookal
3. Your Exercise Programs will appear in Nookal as PDFs in the "Documents" section
3. Important: In order to link clients between SimpleSet and Nookal, you must first create the client profile within Nookal, NOT SimpleSet. You can then open the client in SimpleSet by clicking the "Open in SimpleSet" button inside of the Nookal client profile.
- If the Client that you are getting a 403 error code for was first added to SimpleSet by a colleague, the person that added the Client is the "owner" of this client. Ensure that your Manager has allowed client sharing permissions in order to view this Client
- Important if you are on a shared workstation: When you click the "Open Patient in SimpleSet" button in Nookal, it does not automatically log you into SimpleSet. Instead it copies the patient details to whatever user is already logged into SimpleSet. So double check that you are logged into the correct SimpleSet account, before you open patients from Nookal.