Using the Client Manager
In this article:
Active Clients 1. To access your clients profile, make sure you are in "Active Clients" and search for your clients name in the search bar. From here you can either view their previously prescribed Exercise Sets or their outcome measures.
2. In their Exercise Sets tab you will see your previously prescribed Exercise Sets. Within these Exercise Sets you can load them into your designer and adjust if needed.
The toggle function in the "Client Portal" section allows your client to see their Exercise Sets when they log in to the Patient Portal. The "Views" shows you how many times the client has viewed their Exercise Set.
Editing Client Info
If your clients information changes, head to their profile as outlined above.
1. Click on the "Edit" function within their profile 2. Enter their new info and save!
Archiving clients files away clients that are no longer active so you can focus on your current clients.
To archive a client, select them within your active client list. Click "Archive" and they will be stowed away. If your client returns to see you and you want to unarchive their profile, head to Archived, select the client, and click "Unarchive." They are now in your active client list.
Client Locked Out of Portal
If your Client enters their Portal Key incorrectly 5 times, they will be locked out of their Exercise Set. To re-enable their exercise set, follow these steps:
1. Go into the Clients profile in SimpleSet
2. The Exercise Set will be disabled and look like this - with the toggle turned off 3. To re-enable the Exercise Set and regain access for your Client, toggle the set back on
4. It should now look like this:
Instruct your Client to log back in as normal and they should have access